Pages

14 November 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I’m baaaa-ack! For some reason, I missed the past several weeks’ posts on Never Growing Old’s blog. D’oh! Well, I made it a point to look over there this evening to get this week’s questions. So here are the questions:

Questions:
1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?
2.  What is your favorite card game?
3.  What do you wear to bed?
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
5.  What is your usual bed time?

And my answers:

Questions:
1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?of course

2.  What is your favorite card game?poker

        Currently, Texas Hold ‘Em. As a kid, Old Maid!


3.  What do you wear to bed? pjs


       Comfy lounge pants and a tank top. Unless I am cold, and all of my blankets don’t keep me warm enough, then I throw on a short or long sleeve t-shirt.

4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?chili cheese fries

       The kind with lots of Chili and Cheese on them!


5.  What is your usual bed time?sleepy

       Whenever I get tired or 10pm, whichever happens first.

Well, that’s about all for now!

No comments: