Here we are again! MMoM came so fast this week. I feel like the year is spinning by my head, lol. How many of you feel this way?
Well, here are this week’s questions:
1. I keep putting off _________
2. What is your current weather?
3. What is the nicest room in your house?
4. What jewelry do you never take off?
5. Do you eat a snack before bed?
But, before I get to my answers I have other things to discuss. First, don’t ever try to move a desk with a complete computer unit, especially one more than 5 years old, from one room to another. I am almost 40 years old and have been dealing with a severe back ache for a week now. Yes, I did that stupid thing in 1993 and will live with it the rest of my life. Just wait for someone to help you or move everything out of and off of the desk.
Yes, I am a little under a month from the big 4-0! It’s hard to believe that I will be turning this milestone soon. It seems like I just turned 30. Oh, I am not dreading turning 40 at all. I actually embrace it. However, I don’t think I have completely grown up yet, LOL! Do we ever?! Well, I am celebrating my birthday much like I do every year at the Olive Garden. This year, my dad and I are taking my sister and grandma. It’s gonna be a nice treat!
And now for some answers:
1. I keep putting off cleaning my bedroom. And is it ever a disaster area!
2. What is your current weather? It’s been a pleasant and breezy day!
Feels Like: 67°
Through 1am: Mostly clear. Windy early. Temperatures falling into the upper 50s. Winds WNW at 15 to 20 mph.
3. What is the nicest room in your house? The nicest room in a house I spent much of my childhood in was the living room of my grandma’s cottage on Lake George, MI. It had a great view of the lake! I don’t like the house I live in at the moment. It’s falling apart and OLD!!! Needs a lot more work.
View from the living room
4. What jewelry do you never take off? my earrings, unless I am changing them for a day
Well, that’s all for now! Have a great week!!!