Pages

06 September 2012

Farewell Daddy 3.8.1949 ~ 9.5.2012

Thank you for being my daddy for the last 40 plus years. You were my rock when I needed one. You were my best friend. You are now in our loving Lord’s arms and healed of your pain. Reuniting with long departed loved ones. And Mrs. Beasley too.

I will miss the way you play your guitar and sing the songs you enjoy. I will miss our drives together finding new places to see and explore.

I will miss you, daddy, the rest of my physical life.

I look forward to the day we see each other again.

Look for me running to you; into your arms.

me and dad at lg2

Michael Shawn Hayes

March 8, 1949 to September 5, 2012

63 years young

2 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Jules said...

Thank you so much, Laurie!