Pages

18 June 2013

Seek and find

I have been reading different devotionals lately either on Facebook or elsewhere and it seems that most are saying the same thing: seek God. I have to admit that I am lazy about reading the Word. Life gets in the way, or at least it appears that way. In reality, it’s my baby faith that is keeping me from ritually routinely seeking God. This is something that I promised myself I would work on this year.

I read this great devotional this evening by Suzie Eller of Proverbs 31 Ministries. I won’t give anything away, but I do encourage you to check out this website and maybe sign up to receive the daily devotionals. I have found many to be inspiring and uplifting.

Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV)

No comments: