Pages

24 June 2011

Have You Seen Me?

IMG_0096

I seem to have lost my way. My owner misses me something fierce and she is probably crying her eyes out waiting for me to come home. You see, I punched out the screen, AGAIN, and decided to take a stroll. I have been gone since around 6pm Thursday evening. I am sure my family is looking for me, but I am having too much fun! I hope they aren’t mad.

*******

Yes, that is my Sandy and she disappeared on Thursday evening. She has never ventured away from our home, typically staying in the carport whenever she punches a screen out. She gets into trouble when she does that. This time, she took off and I haven’t been able to find her. Everyone says “She’ll come back”, but I am not so sure. I miss her so much. I cried myself to sleep last night and probably will tonight too. It’s especially hard since my dad goes in for another round of chemo on Monday and will be gone until Wednesday night.

Sandy…PLEASE COME HOME!!!

PB281255

No comments: