Pages

14 May 2012

Meet Me on Monday!

Well, I had a rather interesting Mother’s Day. Even though my child is not among the physically living, she is always with me in spirit. It’s true, I carry her around everywhere. I guess that’s my way of saying that when I miscarried in 1995, her tissues were absorbed back into my bloodstream.

I also went to a baby shower yesterday and had a great time! Other than that, not much else happening in my life. So, I will get on with this week’s Q & A for Meet Me on Monday!

Questions:
1.  For Mother's Day I _________
2.  What is your favorite dish that your Mom makes?
3.  Who are you a "Mom" too?
4.  What did you have for Mother's Day dinner?
5.  What is your fondest memory of your Mom?

And my answers:

Questions:
1.  For Mother's Day I went to church (grandma joined us) and went to a baby shower later in the afternoon. Pretty non-eventful!


2.  What is your favorite dish that your Mom makes?

My mom is the first to admit she is not the best cook, but I did always enjoy her goulash. Now, my grandma always made the best boiled cabbage with just the right amount of butter.


3.  Who are you a "Mom" too?

My daughter’s name is Brinea (Bree nay uh). She did not live to grow up in the physical world, however, she is with God. I also played a big role in my niece’s life from age 3 to 8. She’s now 14…OMG!

019_16IMG_20111225_132548IMG_20120318_170934


4.  What did you have for Mother's Day dinner? I had finger sandwiches and potato chips.


5.  What is your fondest memory of your Mom? Seeing how proud she was of me when I completed my Bachelor’s Degree at Michigan State in 2006.

No comments: