Pages

04 July 2013

Bathsheba and random thoughts (picture heavy)

We are starting Bathsheba in Bible study this week. I don't have much to say about her yet, but I am sure I will once I complete the reading.

I spent last week in Denver for work. I will have to go back a couple more times. Different classes that are required through National Veterans Training Institute of UC -Denver. I enjoyed my time there and got to meet some nice/interesting people. Here are some pics I took on my trip:


Florida Panhandle Gulf Coast

Might Mississippi

Windmill energy in either W Kansas or E Colorado

Beautiful smelling trees outside DoubleTree Hotel in Denver

The Rockies as viewed from Northfield Mall

Jet heading west while mine headed east

Wing shot

Taking off into the sunset in Nashville

Sunset over Nashville
Coming into Tampa area
I didn't really get to site see too much while in Denver this time. I decided I will rent a car on the next trip when I am there so that I can head for the mountains!


No comments: